MEET JACLYN & LAURA
We came together to create an image consulting space, where we can use our passion for fashion and a combined 32 years of corporate sales and leadership experience to elevate your style and professional image.
A woman’s community and support system are paramount to elevating a woman’s presence. We are here to be there for each other and you - have community, support one another no matter what life throws at us, so we can all truly shine!
We love genuine people, texting each other at 5 AM, trying new restaurants and our favorite time of year is Black Friday holiday sales. Want to get to know us a little bit more? Check out 20 Fun Facts about each of us below - we are so grateful you stopped by!
20 Fun Facts About Jaclyn
1. Most cherished item in your closet: Burberry coats.
2. Worst career advice ever received: I was told to “care less” about my job.
3. Best career advice ever received: Asking lots of questions with genuine, and respectful curiosity.
4. Food you could eat daily: Pizza.
5. Favorite Book: How To Do The Work by Dr. Nicole LaPera.
6. Favorite City: Florence, Italy.
7. Where would you love to visit: Japan.
8. Your coffee order: Hot Chai Tea Latte with Coconut Milk.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?: Sports Broadcaster.
10. Favorite weekend outfit: Any jumpsuit.
11. What you feel most comfortable and confident wearing: Leather pants, soft tee, big ass earrings and kitten heels.
12. First job: Cashier at a pharmacy.
13. Celebrity you would love to meet: Barbara Streisand.
14. Wish list item for your closet: Vintage Chanel bag.
15. What advice would you give someone starting their first job out of school: Don’t compare your professional journey and timeline to others! Focus on you and your path.
16. Go to order at a bar: Negroni.
17. Favorite piece of jewelry: My mom’s wedding band.
18. How do you unwind: Sitting in my backyard with my husband watching our daughter and dog play.
19. Dream job: I’m in it! Shine 😊
20. Bucket list item: Patagonia hiking excursion.
20 Fun Facts About Laura
1. Most cherished item in your closet: High waisted and V-neck anything!
2. Worst career advice ever received: Have a strategic map of every step you want to take. Overall - I think that largely boxes people in.
3. Best career advice ever received: Just be you. There is no one better to be.
4. Food you could eat daily: Enchiladas - any kind, nothing beats it really!
5. Favorite Book: 1984 by George Orwell
6. Favorite City: Nashville
7. Where would you love to visit: South America!
8. Your coffee order: Sugar Free Vanilla Latte - whole milk!
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?: An attorney. Perry Mason and Matlock were my favorite shows growing up; ha!
10. Favorite weekend outfit: Spandex and a t-shirt. Keep it simple!
11. What you feel most comfortable and confident wearing: V-neck anything and a blazer!
12. First job: Technician aide at a local community college
13. Celebrity you would love to meet: Adele. I wish we were friends!
14. Wish list item for your closet: Chanel handbag
15. What advice would you give someone starting their first job out of school: Seek to learn. Keep an open mind and learn everything. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
16. Go to order at a bar: Margarita!
17. Favorite piece of jewelry: Big ass statement earrings. All of them.
18. How do you unwind: Laying down in a quiet room.
19. Dream job: A job that doesn’t feel like a job.
20. Bucket list item: a month-long vacation in a chateau in Provence, France.
Want all our tips so you can show up as your most confident self?
From a closet refresh to interview preparation, we've got you covered.